If you are planning on traveling to one of the V.U. Coaches Conferences this year, the IASF will be conducting IASF Legality Official training at four of them. If you are not traveling to one of these events but are interested in being trained as an IASF Legality Official, we are working on setting up some other locations outside of the U.S. and also online training. Good news!
We have secured IASF Legality Official Training in 2 (probably 3 countries).
1. Montreal, Canada – September 7th – At the Spring Conference – more info coming soon.
2. Birmingham, England – September 29-30 – At the Future Cheer Conference – more info coming soon
3. Sydney, Australia – Jan 25-27, 2019. (possibly) – At the AASCF Conference
Click Here to sign up for Legality Training at the V.U. Conference in Rhode Island (6/16), Georgia (6/23), Texas (7/14) or Nevada (8/4). The training will start at 1pm on Saturday and go until 9pm – then the testing will be online for the IASF participants.
– This link is for registering Non-U.S. Legality Officials only.
– U.S. based Legality Officials will need to register through the USASF and take USASF Legality Official training.
For additional questions on Legality Official training, send an email with your questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click Here to learn more about the V.U. Conference.
The IASF will list all of the current Legality Officials from each country as soon as we put that list together. Check back soon.